The Sioux YMCA and Camp Leslie Marrowbone 2016 summer camp session dates are as follows:
• Session 2 June 27 – July 1: Eagle Butte, Isabel, Timber Lake, and Green Grass
Pick up locations: Eagle Butte Cultural Center at 9:30 a.m., Isabel Community Building at 10:30 a.m., Timber Lake School at 11:00 a.m., and Green Grass Playground at 11:45 a.m.
• LIT Teen Short Session July 5 – July 9: Teens 13 – 17 from any community
Pick up locations: Cherry Creek at 9:00 a.m., Sioux YMCA at 10:00 a.m., and Eagle Butte Cultural Center at 10:45 a.m., and Tiospaye Topa School at 11:30 a.m
• Session 3 July 11 – July 15 Ridgeview, LaPlant, White Horse at 10:00 a.m., Ridgeview Post Office at 10:45 a.m., Tiospaye Topa School at 11:30 a.m., and Swiftbird Playground at 12:00 p.m.
• Session 4 July 18 – July 22: Red Scaffold, Cherry Creek, Takini, and Bridger
Pick up locations: Red Scaffold at 10:00 a.m., Bridger at 10:00 a.m., Takini School at 10:30 a.m., and Cherry Creek Gym at 11:30 a.m.
• Session 5 July 25 – July 29: Dupree and Eagle Butte
Pick up locations: Sioux YMCA at 10:30 a.m. and Eagle Butte Cultural Center at 11:30 a.m.
• Session 6 August 1 – August 5: Open registration to ALL communities
Pick up locations: Sioux YMCA at 10:00 a.m., Eagle Butte Cultural Center at 10:45 a.m., and Tiospaye Topa School at 11:30 a.m.
If there are any questions call the Sioux YMCA at 605-365-5232 or Camp Leslie Marrowbone at 605-733-2652
Campers from any community may attend any camp session if they are able to get to one of the pick up locations for that session. Campers will be dropped off at their pick up location on Friday between 1:00 and 3:30 p.m. All times are “slow time” or Mountain Time. Every section of the registration form must be completed. Incomplete forms will prevent youth from being able to board the bus to camp.